Sunday, January 18, 2015

Come with Me and You'll Be in a World of Pure Imagination

To start this blog off, I'll go ahead and introduce myself to let you know a little about who I am.  My name is Hannah and I am 22 years old.  I graduated from Winthrop University with a BS in Biology where I was also part of the track and field team.  I started applying for PA schools after my academic advisor had suggested it as an option for me to consider and after doing research, I knew I had found my future career.  I never thought I would ever live in West Virginia, but here I am, attending WVU and pursuing a very demanding and rewarding program.     

Thus far, living in Morgantown has been quite the adjustment considering I just moved from South Carolina.  Despite the fact that I grew up in Virginia, cold weather isn't my cup of tea and I'm not a huge fan.  Aside from the weather and high gas prices (it's a $1.70 in SC), I'm starting to settle in and embrace all that WVU and Morgantown have to offer.

Over the next two years, I'm going to write about my experiences in the PA program so that others can see what the program is like and what I'll be doing once I've graduated.  Previous WVU PA students blogged about their journeys through the program and they have been extremely helpful in giving me an idea of what to expect while I'm in the program.  I hope my blog can do the same for others who are considering becoming a PA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment