Monday, May 18, 2015

Back to the Grind

Summer break was very short lived as it only lasted a week and now, here I am, back in classes.  However, I did get to spend a majority of my week in Las Vegas and had a great time with the family.  We explored and stayed on the Strip and Downtown Las Vegas, so we got the best of both worlds.  My Dad, his friend Randy, and I even biked 35 miles round trip through the Red Rock Canyon.  It was a rough ride, but the views made it worth every minute.
Red Rock Canyon
I'm now back in Morgantown and finished my first day of summer classes.  We only have two classes this semester, which are Systemic Pathology and Clinical Pathology Seminar.  We have Systemic Pathology every morning from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm and Clinical Pathology Seminar is every Tuesday from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm.  Overall, the class schedule isn't too bad to say the least.  In addition to our classes, we also have three gross room rotations, two EM rotations, and two autopsy rotations that are scheduled throughout the summer term.  I think that it will be a pretty relaxing semester in comparison to the one we just completed.  I guess I shall say farewell to summer break and hello to the world of summer classes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment